“When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.”
"When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it."
Into the Wild quotes
More from my site
- “lf we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed.”
- “l don’t need money. Makes people cautious.”
- But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God’s light shines on you
- He risked what could have been a relentlessly lonely path
- Happiness only real when shared.
- You are going to suffer in ways you never heard of. You are going to want to die.
- I think careers are a 20th century invention, and I don’t want one.
- “lt’s funny how things happen at particular times.”
- Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
- lt should not be denied that being footloose has always exhilarated us
- Some people feel like they don’t deserve love
- I don’t understand why people, why every fucking person is so bad to each other so fucking often.