What is past is prologue.
What is past is prologue.-shakespeare quotes
More from my site
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
- Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
- Listen to many, speak to a few.
- Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.
- Lord, Lord, how subject we old men are to this vice of lying!
- What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- We are time’s subjects, and time bids be gone.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- To thine own self be true, and it must follow
- Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
- Like as the waves make towards the pebbl’d shore, so do our minutes, hasten to their end.