We were young,rich and in love!
More from my site
- You’re the only thing in my life ever meant anything.
- You’re my heart,kid.
- I thought you couldn’t live without your heart.
- Why are you smiling? Why are you smiling? I don’t know.
- It was the greatest feeling I ever had. Followed abruptly by the worst feeling I ever had.
- Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you’re bust, and when you’re up
- The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight
- There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door
- It was the greatest feeling I ever had. Followed abruptly by the worst feeling I ever had
- It’s a mistake you always made –trying to love a wild thing.
- I wish I didn’t love you so much.
- People do fall in love. People do belong to each other, because that’s the only chance anybody’s got for real happiness.