There is a pleasure in the pathless woods
Title Card: There is a pleasure in the pathless woods; / There is a rapture on the lonely shore; / There is society, where none intrudes, / By the deep sea, and music in its roar; / I love not man the less, but Nature more… / – Lord Byron
-Into the Wild quotes
More from my site
- He risked what could have been a relentlessly lonely path
- You know, about getting out of this sick society
- The sea’s only gifts are harsh blows
- The core of man’s spirit comes from new experiences.
- Some people feel like they don’t deserve love
- Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
- But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God’s light shines on you
- I think careers are a 20th century invention, and I don’t want one.
- “l don’t need money. Makes people cautious.”
- You don’t need human relationships to be happy, God has placed it all around us.
- I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong