Thank you for playing Mr
John Keating: Thank you for playing Mr. Dalton. I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way.
Dead Poets Society quotes
More from my site
- Oh captain, my captain
- No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world
- We all have a great need for acceptance, but you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own.
- Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
- Make your lives extraordinary.
- Thank you, boys. Thank you.
- When you read, don’t just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think.
- O captain, My captain? Gentlemen!
- But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for
- what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things
- i just stare at my desk but it looks like i’m working” Peter Gibbons
- Oh for heaven’s sake, are we to receive every Bennet in the country