Thank you, boys. Thank you.
Dead Poets Society quotes
More from my site
- Oh captain, my captain
- Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
- When you read, don’t just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think.
- We all have a great need for acceptance, but you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own.
- But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for
- No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world
- Thank you for playing Mr
- Make your lives extraordinary.
- O captain, My captain? Gentlemen!
- You’re one of those a cappela girls
- One day you’re going to meet a boy, who treats you the way you deserve to be treated
- Do you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I’m wearin’ these bad boys?