Oh captain, my captain
Todd Anderson: [standing on his desk] Oh captain, my captain.
Dead Poets Society quotes
More from my site
- Thank you for playing Mr
- O captain, My captain? Gentlemen!
- Thank you, boys. Thank you.
- When you read, don’t just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think.
- We all have a great need for acceptance, but you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own.
- Make your lives extraordinary.
- Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
- But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for
- No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world
- Yeah, Vietnamese Jesus is just drippin’ swag-goo
- i just stare at my desk but it looks like i’m working” Peter Gibbons
- Can you stand on your head?