O captain, My captain? Gentlemen!
O captain, My captain?
Dead Poets Society quotes
More from my site
- Oh captain, my captain
- Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
- Thank you, boys. Thank you.
- But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for
- Thank you for playing Mr
- Make your lives extraordinary.
- We all have a great need for acceptance, but you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own.
- No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world
- When you read, don’t just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think.
- Yeah, Vietnamese Jesus is just drippin’ swag-goo
- I’m just the crazy slut, with a dead husband! Fuck you!
- I was so upset when my grandpa died.