Maybe you’re not as Dauntless as you think you are.
Jeanine Matthews: Maybe you're not as Dauntless as you think you are.
Beatrice 'Tris' Prior: [injecting Jeanine with serum] No. I'm Divergent. Stop the simulation and wipe the program.
More from my site
- I love you, Caleb
- The future belongs to those who know where they belong
- You’re a poor blend of impulses and impurities
- Fear does something strange to people like Al
- Wipe that face off your head,bitch.
- Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
- Let’s put another shrimp on the barbie
- I appreciate that, but maybe you’re looking out for your interests just a little bit more
- “There is so much pain, and I don’t know how to not notice it. It never stops.”
- Stop looking at me, swan!
- I stopped smiling, thinking that someone would ask what was wrong, but no one did.
- Look, I can’t stop thinking about you. It’s a problem.