Listen to many, speak to a few.
More from my site
- If you can look into the seeds of time
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
- In a false quarrel there is no true valor.
- How sharper than a serpent’s tooth it is to have a thankless child!
- We cannot conceive of matter being formed of nothing
- I had rather have a fool to make me merry than experience to make me sad and to travel for it too!
- Life’s but a walking shadow
- I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano; A stage where every man must play a part, And mine is a sad one.
- Well, if Fortune be a woman, she’s a good wench for this gear.
- I like not fair terms and a villain’s mind.
- Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot that it do singe yourself.