If you can look into the seeds of time
If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then unto me.
More from my site
- We cannot conceive of matter being formed of nothing
- Listen to many, speak to a few.
- In time we hate that which we often fear.
- All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players
- We are time’s subjects, and time bids be gone.
- Cowards die many times before their deaths
- Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
- Maids want nothing but husbands, and when they have them, they want everything.
- What, man, defy the devil. Consider, he’s an enemy to mankind.
- Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
- Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
- Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.