I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong
Christopher McCandless: I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong… but to feel strong. -Into the Wild quotes
More from my site
- The sea’s only gifts are harsh blows
- Some people feel like they don’t deserve love
- “lf we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed.”
- “When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.”
- You are going to suffer in ways you never heard of. You are going to want to die.
- You don’t need human relationships to be happy, God has placed it all around us.
- There is a pleasure in the pathless woods
- You know, about getting out of this sick society
- The core of man’s spirit comes from new experiences.
- Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
- lt should not be denied that being footloose has always exhilarated us
- I think careers are a 20th century invention, and I don’t want one.