How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees?
How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees? shakespeare quotes
More from my site
- Life’s but a walking shadow
- If to do were as easy as to know what were good to do, chapels had been churches, and poor men’s cottage princes’ palaces.
- We are time’s subjects, and time bids be gone.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- To thine own self be true, and it must follow
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
- Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
- Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.
- What is past is prologue.
- Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
- Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.