He risked what could have been a relentlessly lonely path
Carine: He risked what could have been a relentlessly lonely path…but found company in the characters of the books he loved from writers like Tolstoy, Jack London and Thoreau.
Into the Wild quotes
More from my site
- But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God’s light shines on you
- Some people feel like they don’t deserve love
- Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
- I think careers are a 20th century invention, and I don’t want one.
- There is a pleasure in the pathless woods
- l just don’t want anything
- “When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.”
- “lt’s funny how things happen at particular times.”
- lt should not be denied that being footloose has always exhilarated us
- “lf we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed.”
- “l don’t need money. Makes people cautious.”