Having nothing, nothing can he lose.
Having nothing, nothing can he lose.-shakespeare quotes
More from my site
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
- Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
- Lord, Lord, how subject we old men are to this vice of lying!
- Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- What is past is prologue.
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- We are time’s subjects, and time bids be gone.
- Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
- To thine own self be true, and it must follow
- Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
- Listen to many, speak to a few.