Go to you bosom: Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know.
Go to you bosom: Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know. -shakespeare quotes
More from my site
- Be not afraid of greatness
- Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness
- Children wish fathers looked but with their eyes
- What’s done can’t be undone.
- Give me my robe, put on my crown; I have Immortal longings in me.
- For my part, it was Greek to me.
- God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
- Fortune brings in some boats that are not steered.
- Give thy thoughts no tongue.
- What, man, defy the devil. Consider, he’s an enemy to mankind.
- Well, if Fortune be a woman, she’s a good wench for this gear.
- Cowards die many times before their deaths