Desire of having is the sin of covetousness.
Desire of having is the sin of covetousness. – shakespeare quotes
More from my site
- If it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul.
- Is it not strange that desire should so many years outlive performance?
- We are time’s subjects, and time bids be gone.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- To thine own self be true, and it must follow
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
- Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.
- Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.
- What is past is prologue.
- Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
- Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.