Death is a fearful thing. – shakespeare quotes
More from my site
- I were better to be eaten to death with a rust than to be scoured to nothing with perpetual motion.
- In time we hate that which we often fear.
- Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.
- Cowards die many times before their deaths
- We cannot conceive of matter being formed of nothing
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
- I like not fair terms and a villain’s mind.
- I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike
- Listen to many, speak to a few.
- I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano; A stage where every man must play a part, And mine is a sad one.
- How sharper than a serpent’s tooth it is to have a thankless child!
- If it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul.