A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.
More from my site
- A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- Faith, there hath been many great men that have flattered the people who ne’er loved them.
- Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger
- That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.
- A youth is to be regarded with respect
- A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker
- A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him
- A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading
- A proud man is always looking down on things and people
- A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live
- If a man withdraws his mind from the love of beauty
- Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge