A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
More from my site
- A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.
- Ten thousand fools proclaim themselves into obscurity
- A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim
- A wise man washes his hands after he pees. A wiser man doesn’t pee on his hands
- A Great collection of Motivational Quotes by Abraham Lincoln，Famous Abraham Lincoln quotes
- Top 100 famous Abraham Lincoln quotes compilation,a collection of Abraham Lincoln quotes
- A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker
- A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading
- A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him
- A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live
- A proud man is always looking down on things and people
- It is a wise father that knows his own child.